Nice and bright, spacious 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath Twin nestled in a beautiful neighborhood in Voorhees school district. This home has been lovingly cared for by only one owner; just needs some paint and carpeting. This is an end unit with mature landscaping, has a beautiful fenced in back yard with patio, that backs to woods. First floor has foyer with closet, living room, dining room, updated kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, family room, powder room and storage closet. Second floor has three bedrooms; main bedroom with its own bathroom, area for second floor laundry and hall bathroom . Attached garage is accessible to kitchen and backyard. HVAC about 10 years old, roof about 8 years old. Easy to show!
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
1,526 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Voorhees Township Board Of Education
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price