Well cared for Twin, with view of Newton Lake , located on a nice dead end street, with easy access to Philadelphia. First floor has open floor plan, with combined living/dining area. Newer kitchen with beautiful cabinets, tile floor and newer stainless steel appliances; gas range, dishwasher and refrigerator, Second floor has three bedrooms and a n updated bathroom. Other special features include a newer roof, clean basement with waterproofing system, newer windows, plenty of storage. Outdoor space includes open front porch and deep backyard. Driveway is shared. Home is currently tenant occupied, on a month to month lease. Tenant would like to stay if new owner is an investor.
Single Family, 2 Story
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Public Septic System, Public Sewer
1,040 sq. ft
Electric service available, Natural Gas
Oaklyn Borough Public Schools
COLLINGSWOOD SENIOR H.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Dryer, Washer, Appliance Center, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Steam. Radiant, Radiators.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- Shared Driveway, Stone Driveway.
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Body of Water
- Newton Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Back Yard. Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price